THE SWAN PANASIA EDITION OF THE GAME „SHARK ATTACKS!“
Game-Designer: Henning Poehl
Illustration: Michael Holtschulte
Layout: Idigie Lo
Player: 2 bis 6 Personen
Playing time: 15-30 min
The license for the game was transferred to Swan Panasia Co. Ltd..
The selling of the game on the European market is taken over by Sphinx games.
ATTENTION – THIS GAME IS CURRENTLY IN PRODUCTION AND WILL BE IN STOCK NOT BEFORE MID OR END OF NOVEMBER!
You are the owner of a fashionable beach hotel. When business is booming, many tourists swim in the waters.
Unfortunately, the beaches are frequented by sharks, and the negative publicity of a shark fatality drives away future visitors.
Therefore, try to maximize the number of guests in the water, while saving as many as possible in case of shark attack.
At the end of your turn, depending on the roll of the dice, record how many swimmers you have, or how many rescued.
- A box instead of a dice bag
- Newly revised rules in English, German & Chinese
- 11 blue swimmer-dice with faces: 3 x water, 1 x 1 swimmer, 1 x 2 swimmers, 1 x 3 swimmers
- 4 red shark-dice with faces: 3 x water, 1 x 1 shark, 1 x 2 sharks, 1 x 3 sharks
- 1 yellow event-dice with faces: 2 x rain, 2 x sunny, 2 x Shark Attacks!
6 yellow cardboard tokens („Shark Attacks“ signs) – new in paper and not plastic like the orignal
In addition, you will need a pen and a piece of paper.